Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reading List

The laws you mentioned did indeed change society for the better. They had to do with how we relate as persons however, not how we pay for things.

One of the reform needs is to allow competition between insurance companies that, guaranteed, would give more options to all of us, including the poor, reduce costs and probably better care. I can say that as a matter of faith, knowing how two different systems attack problems, that being the state, and the world of free enterprise commerce. These are all part of proposals by John Boehner and others. They don't get much play do they?

I will read a recommendation of yours. Just let me know. I recommend "The Grand Inquisitor" by Dostoevsky. I have a copy on order for you. It is actually section 5 of the "Brothers Karamazov that has been published separately because it is so popular.

God Bless You,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment